Resources for Central San Mateo, CA
San Mateo County is a hotspot of organic diversity as well as house to over 40 species of plants as well as animals in danger of extinction. Our jobs and services combat this possibility and aids in the renewal of the environment. Water is one of the most significant forces shaping the future of the Golden State. We help make certain clean and reputable water in San Mateo County for fish, ranches, and individuals that share the priceless source. Our work as landscapers help to minimize greenhouse gas emissions, eliminate greenhouse gases from the ambiance, and prepare our neighborhood as well as wildlife habitat for durability to severe weather conditions. Farming is at the heart of the seaside San Mateo County. Our services to farmers and herdsmen assist make sure viable neighborhood farming while likewise helping farming to be of service to the environment.
San Mateo is a city located along the West Coast in California. Once a suburb of the neighboring city of San Francisco just north, San Mateo has since grown into a bustling metro of its own. The famed Silicon Valley is located just south of San Mateo. Your transportation options include buses, trains to San Francisco and San Jose, cabs, and rental cars. Accommodations here are also plenty, with shops and diners all around, too. There are plenty of tourist attractions here, like Coyote Point and the Crystal Springs Reservoir.
Planning a trip to San Mateo? Here are the most popular places to visit and things to do below!
Read on to learn more about the best things to do in San Mateo, California.
- You can take a trip to CuriOdyssey with the kids
- You can go jogging at Sawyer Camp Trail
- You are encouraged to visit Pulgas Water Temple
- Enjoy windsurfing at Coyote Point
- Pick up fresh local produce at 25th Ave. Farmers’ Market
- You can go to Central Park
- You can hike through Laurelwood Park
- Go biking at Skyline Ridge Preserve and Horseshoe Lake
- Enjoy a custom-blended cuppa at Philz Coffee
- Savor fresh seafood at Pacific Catch